Tuesday, April 01, 2014

fooled you


trousers: peacocks - shirt: thrifted - leather jacket: warehouse - shoes: primark - tote: primark

I was going to start this post with something witty on the subject of April fools day but alas, I could not think of anything. I do apologise.

Oh sun. I love you but I am not ready for your arrival just yet. This outfit is my attempt at spring/summer dressing. My wardrobe is an array of jumpers, leather, jeans and boots; so this warm spell we are having has caught me out. You got me sun, youuuu got me. I felt it appropriate to whack out one of the few colourful pieces I own. I have been loving the smart yet slouchy look lately and I just love how much this outfit is verging on pyjamas (my mum doesn't love it so much oops). I would love this look so much more with a pair of birkenstock style sandals to really finish the essence of slouch. 

Happy April fools day everyone. 

Follow Me On Bloglovin       Follow Me On Pinterest       Follow Me On tumblr       Follow Me On Instagram

10 comments:

  1. so chic as usual. i feel you on the sun front! xx
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous as per stinking usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, the trousers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, so gorgeous! the pants are great!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, and you are looking gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!I like your style))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pants! Love this outfit :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice pants!
    xx
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I will always try my hardest to reply! X

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig